10% off on all Memberships Use Code: GPLJ10
WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Plugin
(Included All Taxes)
Unlimited Website Usage
1 Year Updates
The Products Are From Original Author
The Files Would Be Untouched And Unmodified
Files Scanned By Norton And Mcafee
100% Refund And Satisfaction Guarantee
Product Version: latest
Get All Products for free by Subscribing Our Any Membership Plans, Starting from Monthly Plan At Very Low Price, Only You can also get 2500+ Products absolutly. (Not include any service)
Compatible With Your Favorite Themes, Plugins and Page Builders
We work with other authors, to make sure that WPML works great with themes and plugins. To ensure ongoing compatibility, we run automated tests with many themes and plugins. We check that nothing breaks when they or us release updates.
WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Plugin
Everything you need to start selling internationally is in this plugin. Easily set up and manage products in multiple currencies, no matter the size of your store or the team running it. Or, upgrade by purchasing WPML and translate your entire store to reach new customers all over the world.
See how it works in this short video:
FREE MULTICURRENCY FEATURES
This is the only free plugin that includes all of the following multicurrency features:
- Set up multiple currencies to display based on a customer’s location
- Add currency switchers to your site
- Format your currencies
- Set your own exchange rates or connect with an automatic exchange rate service
- Set custom prices and shipping rates in your secondary currencies
- ADD WPML TO MAKE YOUR STORE MULTILINGUAL
- Translate your entire store and unlock even more multicurrency features by pairing WooCommerce Multilingual &
- Multicurrency with WPML – the most popular translation plugin for WordPress sites:
- Translate all WooCommerce products (simple, variable, grouped, external)
- Translate all store URLs and endpoints
- Translate product reviews
- Translate product categories and attributes
- Translate content automatically using DeepL, Google Translate, and Microsoft
- Keep the same language throughout the checkout process
- Send emails to clients and admins in their language
- Track inventory without breaking products into languages
- Display currencies based on site language
- Use different payment methods for each currency
- Add functionality using WooCommerce REST API
WordPress can be used to create a website in any language. However, it does not support multilingual websites out of the box.
Download WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Plugin
In this article, we’ll show you how to easily create a multilingual WordPress site with WPML
You can use WordPress in any language that you want. It is super easy to create a WordPress website in any single language.
Most popular WordPress themes and plugins are also translation ready which makes it easy for anyone in the world to start a WordPress site in their language.
However, by default WordPress can support only one language at a time. What if you wanted to use multiple languages on a site to attract a much wider audience?
Governments, international businesses, online stores, and educational institutes often need to offer their website in multiple languages. While machine translations like Google Translate are an option, it’s often not acceptable for most professional organizations.
One way to offer multiple language options is to install WordPress in subdomains for each language. This is a lot of hassle, as you will have to manage updates, and backup all those installations.
WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Plugin GPL
WPML Woocommerce Multilingual Plugin solves this problem by allowing your website to become multilingual. You can use the same WordPress installation to create content in many different languages.
It offers an easy-to-use interface for managing translations. It also adds language switching options for your users.
Having said that, let’s see how you can create a multilingual WordPress website with WPML in minutes.
WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Plugin Download
Creating a Multilingual WordPress Site with WPML
The first thing you need to do is install and activate the WPML (WordPress Multi-language) plugin. For more details, see our step by step guide on how to install a WordPress plugin.
Also, See These:-
- GeneratePress Premium Theme+Plugin GPL Download
- Download Elementor Pro Gpl Plugin For WordPress
- Download Flatsome WordPress Theme GPL
- Download Divi Builder Plugin
- Free Gifts for WooCommerce Plugin
- Checkout For Woocommerce Plugin
- CartFlows Pro GPL Download
GPL Licence:- GNU (General Public License)
There are no reviews yet.